Monthly Commodity Futures Price Chart
« To set chart options, use the handy form found to the left. «
Market data delayed 10 minutes as per exchange requirements.
[ More Platinum News ]
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Receives Positive CHMP Opinion Recommending Approval of Opdivo (nivolumab) for the Treatment of Patients with Previously Treated Locally Advanced or Metastatic Urothelial Carcinoma, a Type of Bladder Cancer Apr 21st, 2017, 14:06 - BIZ (Length: 33501)
- INVESTOR ALERT: Khang & Khang LLP Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Platinum Pari-Mutuel Holdings Inc. and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm Apr 21st, 2017, 13:53 - PMZ (Length: 2417)
- Top 5 Vendors in the Global Platinum Group Metals Market from 2017-2021: Technavio Apr 21st, 2017, 13:43 - BIZ (Length: 6215)
- Rockwell Collins selects MilesTek for supplier award Apr 21st, 2017, 10:56 - MTA (Length: 1314)
- Students and Teachers Recognized for Their Work in Tackling the Challenge of Climate Change Apr 21st, 2017, 09:00 - CNW (Length: 3863)
- Atara Bio Announces Collaboration with Merck to Evaluate KEYTRUDA(R) (pembrolizumab) in Combination with ATA129 in Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma (NPC) Apr 21st, 2017, 08:00 - PMZ (Length: 8512)
- DEADLINE APPROACHING: Lundin Law PC Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit against Platinum Pari-Mutuel Holdings Inc. and Reminds Investors with Losses to Contact the Firm Apr 20th, 2017, 16:30 - PMZ (Length: 2442)
- Diplomat Will Dispense ZEJULA&trade Apr 20th, 2017, 14:26 - MTO (Length: 4092)
- PPMH NOTICE: Rosen Law Firm Reminds Platinum Pari-Mutuel Holdings Inc. Investors of Important Deadline in First Filed Case - PPMH Apr 20th, 2017, 12:07 - PMZ (Length: 2768)
- BioTalent Canada's Animation to Promote Accessibility in Biotechnology Honoured with Award Apr 20th, 2017, 10:22 - BIZ (Length: 3828)
|Contract Specifications:PL,NYMEX |
|Trading Unit: ||50 troy ounces|
|Tick Size: ||$0.10 (10 cents) per troy ounce, $5 per contract|
|Quoted Units: ||US $ per troy ounce|
|Initial Margin: ||$8,100 Maint Margin: $6,000|
|Contract Months: ||15 months beginning with the current month and the next two consecutive months before moving into the quarterly cycle of January, April, July, and October.|
|First Notice Day: ||First business day of contract month.|
|Last Trading Day: ||Close of business on the fourth business day prior to the end of the delivery month.|
|Trading Hours: ||8:20 A.M. to 1:05 P.M.|
Electronic: 3:15 P.M. on Mondays through Thursdays and concluding at 8:00 A.M. the following day.
On Sundays, the session begins at 7:00 P.M.
All times are New York time.
|Daily Limit: ||see exchange||